Thursday, February 19, 2009

Amazing Babies







As we grow up all our friends start having babies, lucky for me I am a photographer and get to capture the special moments of childhood. I wanted to show off some of the amazing children I have been photographing over the last several months. Children are so beautiful and its so easy to find beauty in them. They are so mystical yet so sweet, and to capture their true innosenses is truly wonderful. If we could only harness that innosenses as they grow and protect them from the world.

2 comments:

  1. You take GREAT photos of the babies! No need for silly sets and all that...in the end, it's the photo of the child that matters AND looks good! I love the clean look of your photos and can't wait to have wee ones for you to capture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the lil baby girl with the pink is beautiful. Wait a minute - that is my baby girl! KPL - you do an outstanding job everytime you get behind a camera. Thank you for the amazing photos that we will cherish for our lifetime.

    ReplyDelete