Thursday, February 19, 2009

WPPI Vegas





We have just returned from a fabulous trip to VEGAS. This was the most amazing trip, not only for the sites and the gambling, but for the education. My husband, Jason and I went to the WPPI, Wedding and Portrait Photographers International Convention for a 5 day seminar. I got to study photography, the business of photography and all the fun stuff that comes with it. Some of the most amazing, world renown photographers were there such as Bambi Cantrell, Yervant & Jerry Ghionis. What fun it was to get to meet and listen to some of the most successful photographers across the world. I am still mind blown at all the information that was fed to me while I was there. I will spend the next month revamping kp stduios to implement much of the things that I learned, that have made so many other photographers so successful.

One thing the conference did for me was to remind me why I am a photographer in the first place. To find beauty in people and show that in an artistic way! I am so excited to pick up my camera and create some artistic portraiture in the weeks to come. So please visit this blog often and see what it unveils.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had an enjoyable time in Vegas learning and playing. Can't wait to see more photos soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where's the Peppermill pics???

    ReplyDelete